The so called “Elite” are pissed. For years under the Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama Presidency, the borders have pretty much been wide open. After all, you don’t get several million people who are not supposed to be here without not enforcing the border.
What was the purpose of this open border position that was the same regardless of which political party was in power? Believe it or not, this was by design, not just plain incompetence. First, you create a treaty called the North American Treaty Alliance that allowed your large Corporations to close their United States Plants and move to cheaper labor, then allow them to bring the manufactured or assembled product back to the United States to sell, without any or very little tariffs, thereby forcing your competitors to do the same. Then, you allow the market to be flooded with cheap labor. Thus, driving down the standard of living even more for your workers, while you the Corporation see your profits soar.
The Fat Pigs got fatter and the trough feeders got poorer. BUT WAIT! SOMETHING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE CELEBRATION BALL FOR EITHER JEB BUSH OR HILLARY CLINTON, who were the anointed ones to be the next president, by a group of men and women that say they belong to either the Republican or Democratic Party. The Real Truth is neither of these belong to the Republican or Democratic Party any longer. They long ago sold their soul to the Corporate Elites so they could stay in power. They are now one group called “Globalist”, which the working men and women of the United States now refer to as Swamp Lizards.
A brash, somewhat in your face guy named Donald Trump told the American Middle Class, sometimes known as the “FORGOTTEN ONES” , that if elected he would kick the FAT HOGS AWAY FROM THE FEEDING TROUGH and make it where you and they could support their family again. They believed him, and in November of 2016, they took the cup from a screaming woman who kept repeating it’s not fair, that was mine, I am entitled to it, I am a Clinton…. and handed it to Donald Jay Trump.
Little did President Trump know that he would not only have to fight the Political Establishment of the left, but the entrenched Swamp Lizards in his own Republican party. Then on top of that he had the balls to call out the mainstream media and tell the world how they were being duped by the Elite Media Moguls. THIS WAS WAR…for various reasons, one he told the public what was going on, two he didn’t mind pointing fingers and calling them what they were.
They went after him on his Immigration position. Why? Because he was attempting to stop the flood of cheap labor that was keeping the sheep poor so they could be controlled so much better. They screamed in headlines he was a racist or other things, but it fell like rain drops on his back and he kept the course. The one purpose of controlling the border was to reduce the cheap labor. He also knew that if he could get the illegal labor force down so the American Worker wasn’t being screwed any more and make the conditions for companies to come back to America, wages would go up and the standard of living would then be so much better for the American people.
As of August 9th, 2017, what he said is coming to pass.
NYT Hides Wage Gains in Donald Trump’s Merit Immigration Reform
President Donald Trump’s merit immigration reform will raise Americans’ income— so a large swath of the elite U.S. media is distorting a prestigious report to conceal the economic benefit from ordinary Americans.
“The merit reform’s central premise — that it would help American workers — is false,” insisted the editorial board of the New York Times, likely Lawrence Downes, adding:
It’s true that an influx of workers can cause short-term disruptions to the labor market, but the impact on the wages of native workers over a period of 10 years or more is “very small,” according to a comprehensive National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine report published last year.
But the National Academies’ study was very clear on page 171 of its September 22 report, titled “The Economic and Fiscal Consequences of Immigration“:
- Immigrant labor accounts for 16.5 percent of the total number of hours worked in the United States, which . . . implies that the current stock of immigrants LOWERED AMERICAN WAGES BY 5.2 PERCENT
This 5.2 % caused by illegal immigration adds up to $500 BILLION PER YEAR LOST BY THE LEGAL AMERICAN WORKER BECAUSE OF THE CHEAP LABOR COMPETITION.
3.The Immigration Tax is quietly slipped from employees’ pay-packets because workers COMPETE WAGES DOWN TO GET JOBS in an economy where millions of Americans and immigrants — both legal and illegal — are either unemployed or underemployed or underpaid (MEANING SLAVE WAGES) .
4. The “TAX PROFITS from cheap-labor are then Redistributed UPWARDS to employers and investors on Wall Street.
5. The NAS report also noted that governments transfer a HUGE AMOUNTS OF TAXPAYERS’ FUNDS to support poor immigrants. The aid payments are made because ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION HAS LOWERED FULL-TIME WAGES , and because companies expect the government to SUBSIDIZE THEIR EMPLOYEE’S WAGES WITH AID PROGRAMS such as Food Stamps and more.
6. These are “YOUR (THE TAXPAYER) FISCAL COSTS,” according to data in the NAS report, and they range from $43 BILLION TO $300 BILLION.
One of the report’s co-authors, Harvard professor George Borjas, summarized the NAS Report.
Those who compete(MEANING YOU) with iILLIGAL IMMIGRANTS are effectively SENDING BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ANNUALLY to those who use immigrants.(CORPORATIONS AND LARGE COMPANIES)
Some farmers in the United States, for example, in Florida, still use illegals instead of machinery.
There have been cases where more than 1,200 illegals have been freed from AGRICULTURAL SLAVERY RINGS in Florida during the last 10 to 15 years. Workers tell stories of brutal beatings, chained or locked in, no or extremely low wages for work, housing where 20 pickers share one mobile home and are each charged upwards of $200.00 a month for rent, no breaks for meals, 10 and 12 hour work days 7 days a week.
Trapped with no real financial way of escaping many tomato field workers have found themselves transported back to a time of which they have BECOME MODERN DAY SLAVES.
On the surface for the under informed it appears President Trump’s proposed Immigration reform act which will halve low-skilled immigration is being very bombastic toward Illegals in general.
7. However, the numbers are starting to show that due to the reduction of illegal immigrants, employers are now again competing for workers. In order to get the workers they are now paying higher wages. If the employer does not want to pay a just fair wage, they now have the freedom to go to another job that will pay them a just wage. Instead of hurting the immigrant, his policy has lifted up the living standards of all American workers, including the Immigrants who have been mistreated and oppressed for so long.
8. Under PRE-TRUMP POLICES OF ( BUSH SR, BUSH JR, CLINTON, OBAMA), the Federal Government ANNUALLY IMPORTED 1 million legal immigrants into the United States, to compete with our 4 million young Americans who just turn 18 and now entering the work force. This FEDERAL POLICY WAS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO KEEP AMERICAN WAGES DOWN. YES! THE VERY SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES WHOM YOU KEEP RE-ELECTING SOLD YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OUT TO THE CORPORATE ELITE.
9. The Federal Government presently on a annual bases awards roughly 1.5 MILLION TEMPORARY WORK PERMITS TO FOREIGNERS AND GRANTS APPROXIMATELY 500,000 TEMPORARY WORK VISAS. (then they chose not to enforce the temporary work visas and most stayed past the visa limit, all with the approval of the sitting President and Congress). They do this under the H-1B WORKERS PROGRAM. The problem is the corporations are taking advantage of the H-1b Worker Program by hiring foreign workers at greatly reduced wages, and forcing the American Worker to train the foreign Worker, before being released.
By doing this, the flood of foreign labor spikes Profits and Wall Street Values by cutting salaries for manual and skilled labor offered American by blue-collar and white-collar employees. It also drives up real estate prices, widens the wealth gap increases and more. This program alone sidelines over 5 MILLION AMERICAN WORKERS AND THEIR FAMILIES.
THIS ENTIRE PROGRAM OCCURRED WITH THE SUPPORT OF OUR EXISTING SENIOR SENATORS AND HOUSE REPRESENTATIVES. THE BOTH PARTIES JOINED IN TO SELL YOU DOWN THE CREEK. THESE SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVESAND HAVE NOW BECOME KNOWN AS THE “SWAMP LIZARDS”. IT’S TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP….
P.S. DO YOU WANT MORE ARTICLES
LIKE THIS ONE DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX?
SIGN UP FOR THE DAILY BREITBART NEWSLETTER.